Lesson 101 on Teamwork is: “Two heads are better than one!”
The meaning of the phrase we all grew up knowing comes from the thought that two people or more may be able to solve a problem that an individual cannot. What I love about collaborating (a.k.a. the mastermind or joining mastermind groups) is simply that something magical happens when committed professionals work together for the common good.
If you agree, here are some influential values to consider using to create your personal mastermind team:
- Team up with those that are at your success level or are more successful than you.
- Hire a great business coach to keep you accountable.
- Outsource tasks you don’t like to do.
- Don’t confide in employees.
- Partner with those who know how to reach or exceed their goals.
- Find passionate and trustworthy people who believe in you!
- Add to your team those who have different skills than you.
- Believe in open networking.
- Commit to meet every week.
- Befriend those who want to attend their kids ball games.
- Be willing to be the weakest link.
- Throw down a challenge.
- Surround yourself with life learners.